Air Duct and HVAC Cleaning
We use top of the line technology to remove dust, allergens and pollutants from indoor and outdoor activities. Having your air ducts cleaned will help the overall performance of your air ducts and can be more cost efficient.
Why should you have your air ducts cleaned?
1 out of every 6 people suffer from allergies due to the direct relationship from fungi and bacteria in their air duct system.
The U.S E.P.A (Environmental Protection Agency) ranks Poor indoor air quality the top environmental risk to public health.
Dirt or dust on a heating or cooling coil can decrease its efficiency up to 21 %.
Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted air, because they breathe faster and are closer to the ground where concentrations are higher.
The elderly, asthmatics and people with respiratory issues, such as allergies and lung diseases , are more sensitive to pollutants.
The average six-room house collects up to 40 pounds of dust each year.
Benefits from Air Duct/HVAC cleaning
- Lower utility cost by improving airflow.
- Extend the life and improve efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Improve the health and well being of you and your family.
How often should your ducts be clean?
Typically every 3 to 5 years, depending on individual’s circumstances:
- Residents with allergies and asthma
- Smokers in household
- Hair and dander from pets
- Purchase of a new home and uncertainty of when the air ducts were last cleaned
- Renovating or remodeling
- Visibility of mold